Cultivated Reef

[CUSTOM] C Jerome

C Jerome

I am a late entrant. I started this aquarium on September 16th 2005. At that time I did not know about the contest. After seting it up I found out about the contest and could not take it down to restart it one week later at what I understood to be the official contest start date. I just posted in the members tanks forum an update and Tinyreef said to jump in the contest as the dates may be a bit 'soft'. If this is an issue please let me know and I will withdraw.

Now that we have that out of the way...

The first photo of my tank one day after setup. The tank is full of rock, water and corals from my 5.5 gallon prop tank. I will post specs and more photos later.

Jerome

DSC03468.jpg

you have to post a contest entry pic....and um....i had a little troublke understanding your post....but form what i read it seems you started this tank before this contest staarted.....and BTW..a entry pic. is a pic of the tank with Socks and a DVD or CD in the tnak while its empty so we know it isnt set-up before the contest starts....

uh-oh, cj, i didn't realize you started the tank before the contest start date. i thought you just whipped it together recently.

sorry for my confusion but that may be an issue. not to me, i'd still like you to be in but others may want more stringent rules. i'm still hoping oogie jumps in too.

I did just put this tank together recently as I said in my post above, i put the water in on September 16th. My previous 2.5 gallon tank I took down this summer and then with a new aquarium and the old equiptment I set up this one at school. I do not have a photo of it with socks and a DVD to "prove" (I could go out and buy an empty 2.5 and take the photo and return it, I dont really see how that proves anything, I know you did not make up the rules)that I have not had it up for a while, but if you would like you see my other posts about this tank and reference the dates.

Again as I said above if it is a big issue I will just withdraw.

Jerome

• 1 month later...

Archived