Pod Your Reef

WTB: 7gal All Glass Bow Front

RudeBoy

Hey all,

I'm looking for a relatively new 7 gallon bow front tank made by All-Glass. We have them where I live but Petco's pricing is a little outrageous. Anyone have one for sale or know of where I can get one for less than $69 + tax?

Orange Crush

IME, and I looked everywhere, that's pretty much what you're going to pay for a 7 bow. When I priced them, the best price I could find, on sale, was $59.99 @ PetSmart. Good luck.

My guess is shipping would kill the deal so to speak on the tank...

There is a chain of stores called Pet Supplies Plus... we have them here in Chicago and scattered throughout the Midwest. I don't have a clue if they have any stores out your way, may wanna hit the yellow pages. They sell the minibow for $52.99 and they also are great for throwing coupons in Sunday papers.

Also, as of the time of this posting there are two minibows on Ebay with 7 hours bidding time left.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=20755

hth

if the site is still up and running, head to acmereef.com and check out their 7 gallon bow front package. comes with lights, retrofit kit, filter, live rock, sand etc. very nice price for the whole shebang.

Thanks folks, that's some great feedback. We have a ton of PetSmarts here and I never checked to see if they had the 7g. I just went to Pet Supplies Plus and we have one of those about 50 from where I live. It's worth the trip because there are also about 4 other stores in that town (Amherst,NY) that I've never been to. Good excuse to go there. The AcmeReef deal would be sweet but I already have everything except the tank. DIY lighting, DIY hood... the works. I think they actually sell the tank seperate for like $60. The only reason I'm throwing mail order in the loop is because I could have it shipped to me at work and have my company pay the shipping costs. Sweet deal! But, Pet Smart sounds like a pretty good deal. Thanks for the feedback folks.

• 2 weeks later...

Man this place here in Houston has them for $44.99 this is the link to their contact info. I just bought a new JEBO R-331 (5 gallon) it is bow fronted, but it has a solid glass and side pieces, kinda like the acrylics, but less distortion on the bends and real glass, it comes with a Eclipse style filter and light. I got it there for $45.00, I havent seen it anywhere else web or LFS for less than $100.00, if you call ask for Donny, he is real knowlegable and his Mom owns the place so he can work you a deal. But you would have to pay for shipping. The JEBo I got is pretty cool looking too, the top trim and all is silver.

http://www.citypets.com/reptiles.htm

Man this place here in Houston has them for $44.99 this is the link to their contact info. I just bought a new JEBO R-331 (5 gallon) it is bow fronted, but it has a solid glass and side pieces, kinda like the acrylics, but less distortion on the bends and real glass, it comes with a Eclipse style filter and light. I got it there for $45.00, I havent seen it anywhere else web or LFS for less than $100.00, if you call ask for Donny, he is real knowlegable and his Mom owns the place so he can work you a deal. But you would have to pay for shipping. The JEBo I got is pretty cool looking too, the top trim and all is silver.

http://www.citypets.com/reptiles.htm

Archived