Top Shelf Aquatics

Unique Blasto W morph for trade

Tigahboy

This is truly a unique morph! First obtained it from joshnemily (aka reef hugger) and it's Bright Green w/ Blue/Teal Ring and Purplish Center!

Here's a pic of the mother colony (courtesy of Josh):

543green_blasto_1.jpg

It's from my personal collection and I am looking for unique/rare blasto wellsi or acan lord (non-indo) morphs for trade or anything else super unique.

I made the frag just now. It has 5 polyps.

Will post a pic when they fully expand.

Thanks!

I might make more frags of some other stuff as well, so stay tuned. Lookin to add to my LPS collection in my 15g LPS only tank.

Okay, I won't limit it to only blasto w and acan lord. haha. anything super unique/cool is fine w/ me.

and I can ship to anywhere in the continental U.S.

Old picture of a Angel Eye Micromussa, frag is ballpark 25 heads currently. I can get a count tomorrow and a better pic. Willing to trade full 25 heads for the frag of your blasto

post-14286-1131342816.jpg

darn tigah.. i had some aquamarine blastos with beige stripes bout 2 weeks ago that were a site to see. but im gona trade em to rbaby. about 10 fat poylps and 6 babies. heres was a nice pic

CIMG3508.jpg

CIMG3574.jpg

And I only got two polyps of that piece. :( Glad I found another colony somehow.

I have red japanese lords. Very nice and rare.

And I only got two polyps of that piece. :( Glad I found another colony somehow.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the offers. But I'm definitely trading w/ Fluidimagery on this one.

I'll have more stuff from my collection that I'm putting up for trade soon. so keep an eye out for that.

Archived