Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FT: Zoos, Cloves, blasto, other corals. SF Bay area, Sunnyvale

Miss Toy

I have a bunch of different types of coral for trade.

A few types of zoos, a few types of clavularia (cloves) and a lovely green blasto metletti. A few baby "rainbow" yumas and some lavender candy cane. Of course, GSP, kenya tree, a bunch of toadstools/leathers...

I'm looking for stuff I don't already have. You can see some stuff at photos.yahoo.com/doreentoy

Let me know what you've got, and don't be afraid to let me know even if you don't have anything. If you're new I can probably hook you up with a few nano frags for cheap/free. :)

A sample:

post-8946-1131118947_thumb.jpg

post-8946-1131118967_thumb.jpg

post-8946-1131118995_thumb.jpg

post-8946-1131119014_thumb.jpg

Hmm...

Would you trade for anything other than corals/livestock? I don't have anything except some hermits and a Cinnamon Clown in my pico right now.

I'd pay for the Kenya Tree, GSP, or Aqua Zoos.

Rickbirdman:

Send me some pics. :)

CGNano:

If you're local PM me and you can just drop by and I'll give you some GSP and kenya; You just have to promise to share the wealth when they grow out! We'll work something out on the zoos. :)

here they are.

on the orange skirted zoo's and the blue i can get you a frag off of the colony.

and the frilly mushroom i can give you a baby in between the 2 big ones.post-13671-1131317375_thumb.jpgpost-13671-1131317385_thumb.jpgpost-13671-1131317401_thumb.jpgpost-13671-1131317490_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the late reply, work has been crazy lately.

I think I have similar morphs of to those zoos already and I have those mushrooms too. :(

If you're ever in my area though, let me know. I've been known to share things with people with the understanding that I'll get a future trade sometime. ;)

Rickbirdman:

It's always good to share the wealth. :)

Fluidimagery:

I like ricordea right now (both yumas and floridas) because I'm starting to run out of space. Of course zoos are always interesting. I'm particularly looking for metallic reads and blues with red skirts.

shao-lin nano
I'm particularly looking for metallic reads and blues with red skirts.

I have blues with red skirt to trade with you if you want to ship. PM me if you're interested and let me know which zoos you want to trade for...I'll be interested in anything that has pink, purple, or red in it.

Do you have any zoos that aren't posted in your for trade pictures? I have quite a lot of zoos so if you were willing to ship I could trade some really nice stuff. Here are some examples of what I have:

zoo15.jpg

zoo16.jpg

CFZ1.jpg

CFZ6.jpg

Reefin: I think there are pics of the lavender candy in my tank thread; check out the members reefs forum.

Shao-lin: I'd like to see pics of the blues with red skirts, I have some pretty nice pinks I could trade.

Ecotoxlady: I can probably frag up some of the others I have. I know you have some nice stuff, I believe I have seen some of your posts. Let me get back to you when I have some time to take more pictures...

Sorry to redirect/steal your post, but I'm looking for some zoos, and I'll be willing to buy some. Hopefully local pickup. Socal (anaheim)

ecotoxlady,

I'm interested in these: Please see pics

rickbirdman,

I know you're not local, but how much to ship to 92804? If your interested in selling some polyps that is.. Please see pics also!

Thanks everyone!

post-4370-1132292221_thumb.jpg

post-4370-1132292241_thumb.jpg

post-4370-1132292257_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ecotoxlady: I obviously already responded to your PM, and I am still very interested. ~ waiting patiently

Rickbirdman, do you still have some for sale?

Miss Toy, I'm interested in a small frag of your 4th picture at the very top. I dont' know what they're called, but I'm interested in buying some off you if your interested.

Thanks everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

would you like a red fromia starfish?

Its abt 2-3" across, is very lively and has been living in my tank with his mate [bought 2] for a few weeks...

alas my nanocube is getting crowded and i feel one is probably enough considering i have lots of asterina and brittle stars -

will trade for pretty much anything esp zoos :D

I live on Nob Hill in SF, but have no car so can meet anywhere the bart goes :D

regards,

tone

post-16789-1134780138_thumb.jpg

Archived