Top Shelf Aquatics

Mature Nano-Reef for Sale

KamDesai

I have been in the fishkeeping hobby for 15 years, but got my start with marine nano-reefs a little over 2 years ago.

This tank has been with me since. It is a modified eclipse 12 with a 96w 50/50 powerquad and 32w actinic only CSL supernova.

It is fully stocked and in great condition. Has some scratches in the front of the tank, but not too noticeable with the beautiful coral and fish habitat behind it.

Older pics can be found at http://reef.kamdesai.com and I will be posting some newer pics if I get any interest.

I am moving from San Francisco back to the east coast and can not take the tank with me.

Any reasonable offer will be accepted, but I want to make sure the person buying has been in the hobby for a while and knows how to care for a tank of this type. I have spent over $2,500 on the tank over the years and also have a lot of supplies that would go with the tank.

I am not interested in selling off piece by piece.

Please PM me if you are interested.

The tank is currently in San Francisco.

• 2 months later...

This tank is still available if there is anyone who might be interested. My move has been delayed to July of this year so I get to hold on to it for a little longer.

10" Red Devil

I cant take the tank from you, but I wanted to say how clean it looks, I dont think there is one spec of algae on the sides.

Also if you dont mind my asking why are you leaving SF?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
I cant take the tank from you, but I wanted to say how clean it looks, I dont think there is one spec of algae on the sides.

Also if you dont mind my asking why are you leaving SF?

Thanks.

Thanks for the compliments. The tank has much more corraline algae on it now and has some scratches from the years of upkeep. I will post some new pics as soon as I get a chance. It still looks great.

It is still for sale by the way, let me know by PM if you are interested in it.

• 8 months later...
I dont remember asking if it was still for sale or mentioned any interest in buying it

Yeah, you must have issues. Just look at how long your sig is. Stupidly long.

You dug up and old classified post about a tank being sold, and asked if there were pics of it. That infers that you are interested in it. At least to people who don't have mile-long signatures! :)

Yeah, you must have issues. Just look at how long your sig is. Stupidly long.

You dug up and old classified post about a tank being sold, and asked if there were pics of it. That infers that you are interested in it. At least to people who don't have mile-long signatures! :)

Some people just look for ways to be a REAL JACKASS.......Several of you have succeeded on this post!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

koqut: actually I just wanted to see the tank because I was interested in doing something similar. Obviously if he sold it once, he could likely still have pics.

now go off somewhere and die

EDIT: some of you need another hobby if you have to sit on here all day and flame people. Or does it make you little 16 year olds feel better about yourselves?

Obviously if he sold it once, he could likely still have pics.

I do have some pics from the tank. I will post to reef.kamdesai.com as soon as I get a chance.

Archived