ReefCleaners.org

WTT my SPS frags for your Anemone

MadTownMax

I have a ton of SPS frags in my tank - I'm switching gears and would rather have an anemone species tank - if you have a brightly-colored anemone that you would like to exchange for my SPS frags, please let me know.

-Nick

I am located in Newark, Delaware - So I wouldn't mind driving an hour to Maryland, Pennsilvania (Philly), or Southern Jearsey.

Check out this picture in my gallery for an idea of what I have (click on it to get the full-sized image):

http://www.nano-reef.com/gallery/showphoto...00&ppuser=10204

- this was taken shortly after adding a halide to the tank, so the corals have not yet colored-up to what they looked like when I got them (under 400W radium bulbs)

I have a deep water acro frag (about 3" long X 2"diameter) tan w/ green "frosting" and purple then blue tips.

a small ORA blue-polyped birdsnest colony (about 5" high X 4" diameter)

a few frags of yellow acro that is bright green under actinics

and a small frag of Montipora Danae, powder blue w/ bright orange polyps.

I'd be willing to trade from one or a couple of these, or all of them, depending on the quality of the specimen. I have seen a lot of BTA's in person, and I know there is a lot of variability.

Hi! I don't think it will be too long before my RBTA splits. If it does and you still have SPS to trade, I;d be willing to give you a baby in exchange for some frags :) Here is a picture of my RBTA:

RBTA6.jpg

He was a little deflated at the time this picture was taken so don't be alarmed at how small he looks in the picture because he is actually a lot bigger :)

Here is a picture of him today :) Isn't he purdy!

RBTA7.jpg

well, if u want Id like to buy the montipora danae as i just love the results i get from keeping montipora in my tank,thus, depending A. if you would sell it, and B. how much you would let it go for. BTW, I live near baltimore..and is that some kind of green montipora digitata i see in there?

Hey MadTown Max,

I'm definately interested. I downsized tanks and I'm afraid if my anemone moves he'll f-up my other corals. PM me and I'll give you phone number.

DCP_2998.jpg

audiocontrol - I think the coral you're referring to is a yellow porites, YGPM on the danae - clean out your mailbox ;)

dweakl01 - when would you be available? - ygpm

Archived