Pod Your Reef

New Logical Reef Zoos!

Gilman

I also added these Ricordea (the first in our nano) a week ago or so that I got from a local reefer. They are more flourescent than the picture shows.

010303ricordiatop.jpg

Gil

Damn, I want some!!!!!:*( But, I gotta wait for my tank to cycle, 4 days in the process so far, : I want to buy stuff NOW damnitX) Grrrrrrr...... Awesome zoos and ricordia though.....

Those Zoos are gorgeous! I took a look at their site a couple days ago and have been trying really hard not to order anything because I will have to buy books in a couple days for classes and will soon be broke..... They look like a superb addition.

looks sweet gill just got my ballest all wired and will be adding rock and sand later this week he gill we ahve the lil gobies in the shop lemme know and ill hod one for ya

cam

Thanks for the comments. Bryan at The Logical Reef definitely came through, and I am very happy with our new Zooanthids.

Cal the tank that the ricordeas came from a well established tank that had a whole gang of these ricordeas (as well as other colors) and they were all white/flourescent orange with flourescent green mouths. I have a feeling they are going to stay the color that they are.

Cameron, yes please hold if you have a Green Banded Goby. I was in there yesterday, and didn't see them. (water run) Let me know when your ready for me 2 start taking some pics of your new system! Looking forward to seeing it.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the type of Ricordeas that we have (floursescent white/orange w/green mouths), contact Fridmani over on the RC board.

Gil

Ok, just don't be surprised if they get a little bit of brown later on;) , thats what mine looked like exactly several months ago, it too a while but the color of the zooxanthellae came back. Those turquoise zoos are really neat too, nice site btw:) .

Archived