Innovative Marine Aquariums

[STOCK] BJK2

BJK2

Looking really good, those zoas are making a nice display. Top job!

Best regards

Ann

Thanks Ann! I really enjoy your support.

Billy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i like ur aquascaping alot.

thanks shivametimbas. i have done a lot lately, and will hopefully have some new updated pictures. Coraline is growing well, i have also added some baby kenya trees, and some shrooms.

• 2 months later...

Final Entry Pictures.

Summery:

This is my stock entry 2.5 gallon reef. I have the coralife 2x 9watt powercomact fixture running one actinic and one 10,000K. I have a an Aquaclear filter running at minimum flow. The liverock in this tank is from my former 20 Gallon reef, current 90 Gallon reef, and some freebie rock donated to the LFS I used to work at. Some of the corals were from my previous reefs, some were bought online, and some were random frags I picked up at work. The cleanup crew consists of 3 astrea snails, one scarlet hermit, and many unknown baby snails that seemed to just "grow out of the rock." The keys to success in my opinion were: waterchanges, not adding supplements, keeping my hands out of it, and not having any fish to feed. I will try to get a sequence of photos from each month, but I am almost posative that I don't have any from March. I really enjoyed participating in this contest here on n-r. I also liked proving my boss wrong that you it is possible to keep a 2.5 gallon reef set-up heathy and strong.

Pictures:

Order: 1st from november, 2nd from december, 3rd from january, 4th from febuary, 5th through last are my final entry pictures.

post-9174-1144533366_thumb.jpgpost-9174-1144533296_thumb.jpgpost-9174-1144533387_thumb.jpgpost-9174-1144533552_thumb.jpgpost-9174-1144533719_thumb.jpgpost-9174-1144533739_thumb.jpg

Archived