Pod Your Reef

My first macro shot!

Smokin-Reefer

Smokin-Reefer

This is my very first macro shot. Ever.

I went with the suggestion of my main man Dennis, and went w/ Nikon. I'm happy. Need tripod. Arms too shaky. Taken w/ flash

zoomacro.jpg

What do you think?

Daniel

Nice shot. Looks like you were holding the camera at angle to the glass though which will cause a distortion. Try holding is perpandicular to glass and you should get a better result. Tripod also helps more than you can imagine.

Smokin-Reefer

indeed. The frags are acctually in a clear cup, so i had to angle it all, cup and camera, to get a clear shot. I was assuming when I do have it perpendicular, it would be a little better.

Do you guys happen to know what size of tripod will work with this camera, or are all tripods pretty much the same.

any suggestions on those?

Thanks guys,

Daniel

indeed. The frags are acctually in a clear cup, so i had to angle it all, cup and camera, to get a clear shot. I was assuming when I do have it perpendicular, it would be a little better.

Do you guys happen to know what size of tripod will work with this camera, or are all tripods pretty much the same.

any suggestions on those?

Thanks guys,

Daniel

Tri-pods vary. Your best bet is to take your camara with you to make sure the attachment screw is the right size.

Bob

Archived