inTank Media Baskets

Scooted Blenny! :)

Nishant3789

well i think it might be fine as long as you end up taking the fish out once they get too big. Gil told me this." different things work for different people." so id say try it out. i got a sea horse and 2 sebae clowns in my 12 gallon nano, im thinking of adding some sort of goby. You should be alright just keep the water quality up.

good luck

sean

thanks guys.. it seems taht sum people are too afraid of thinking outside the box. im going to add one clown, then another so that way ill have a pair, the first will become female the secon will become male.... im really starting to think my condy is actually an lta which i hope meamns my clowns could host with it? if not i plan on gettinf a frogspawn or sumthing. thanks

nishant

Originally posted by Nishant3789

why is it that all pretty things ### at great costs?

nishant

Oh dear. Don't make me twist that into....oops, too late, dirty minds work fast.

Nishant, make sure to give your scooter some frozen mysis or something, and supplement some vitamins in there. Your "fuge" isn't big enough to provide him with enough pods; he is very related to the mandarin dragonets, and needs a LOT. Like a 40g fuge worth.

And please think carefully before you overcrowd your fish. The issue is less the fish's mental well-being and more the stability of your tank. If something, (read "anything") goes wrong, the bigger your bioload, the faster and worse the outcome.

Outcome? Outcum? Oh my...

yea heather i plabn on gettinga large variety of frozen foods. right now im feeding the tank fresh shrimp from the grocery store, the fish seem to love it including scooter.im also feeding frozen brine shrimp, although i know its not great for nutrition really... how about frozen krill? anyone have experience with that? im thinkin of getting that zooplankton stuff they sell atht eh lfs too its in this fancy bottle it looks like a babyfood container actually. thanks for the replies, and by the way, the clown wrasse is going to go sooner or later since i know it gets big... I may just have to trade the big guy in sniff well 30 bux for him sure isnt bad.... oh well oh yea, what are u guys tlaking about tehres no ### in the posts.... u guys have wayy too much time to think about things like that.... thanks

nishant

p.s. oh yea, are scooter blennys like the ostrich of the fish world? can they not swim only....scoot? i have yet to see him swim like a normal fish!

Archived