ReefCleaners.org

New LR

Temecula Reefer

Temecula Reefer

Ok .... I'm back from my rock journey that led me a 6 hour tour of LA, but I finally got my LR:D ..... Everyone wanted a review of exoticfish.com's rock....... hmmmm... well they didn't have much in the way of good rock... they had a few tubs full of marshall island and tonga branch and some other stuff, but it was all basically base rock... the guy there told me to wait.... I was bummed, so I left and traveled up the road to another place that said they had some "good" quality lr, but the good stuff was on hold and it was nice.... this store had very nice corals though so I may take a trip back there when I am ready for some...... so I went back down to exotic fish and went through some boxes of lr they had gotten and they had one box of Fiji.... 2.75 a pound not cured, not a bad price and it was pretty nice shapes so lets see if I can post some pics now... by the way.... they said they were gonna get another shipment of rock next week so if you plan on checking them out, call and make sure they have a fresh shipment!

Good thing I didn't go up there today as I had planned, we'd have had to fight over that one box. :P

Your rock looks pretty good. I especially like the third piece. I've had good luck going through the boxes as they open them too. I like being able to pick my own rock. With no traffic I'm only 20 minutes from there so it's not to bad to run up there.

Archived