Innovative Marine Aquariums

[Threatened] Steelhealr

steelhealr

If I start another marine tank, the front doors will be locked and my clothes thrown out the second floor window. ROFL. I wish everyone here good luck with their picos. Good luck!!!! SH

Is *threatend* a category? :)

(it is at my house too!)-- good thing my wife is competitive, so she "lets" me have this tank only cause its a competition! LOL

LOL.... I overcame this one too.

First, I started off saying that this tank would be set up at work (which was true). I decided to ramp it up here at home then move it in after a while. Over the last week I figured out that the top off issues would mean that the tank would not survive without daily attention or an ATO. I have a phobia regarding ATO (not to mention the lady of the house does not know they exist) so...I think it's home to stay (besides I would not be able to get in some serious tank 'starin time if it was always at the office)

come on.... we could wake up the 04 vs 05 threads.

I was planning on starting a tank before I heard about the contest. That is what I call planning in advance. I cant have anymore tanks anyway because if we have an earth quake I would drown.

Hey Steelie!

I think you should march down to that Petsmart and pickup the 2 1/2 gallon you had in your hands the other day. Bring it home make your pic of it. Set it up and then take another pic of it.. THEN PACK... LOL

I bet you could schmooze the wifey into you keeping this tank. Tell her it's going to be a bonding tool for you and the family. ;) "The family that reefs together, stays together :) ) Yeah, that's the ticket.. :)

On a serious note here: I understand, I wish you could join the contest though. But, you can enjoy by proxy... I can use your help now and then...hehehe!

TrekBear

Thanks everyone..this post was meant as a nice pat on the back to all of you entering the contest. Soooo tempting...... since the startup is not that bad cost wise. (sigh)...I'll have to sit this one out and watch all your tanks.

Good luck Trekbear...some good competition here. SH

awww come on! Tell the wifey it's a prop tank in case something happens *knock on wood* to the cube. You will frag your best stuff and put it in so the Cube lives on in the Pico.....

Archived