Coral Vue Hydros

some new arrivals for my minibow

reefriot

i found a store going out of bussiness and was able to pick up a couple nice colors of zoo's for a killer price. one of the rocks has a kewl black and white banded star of some sort that stretches his arms out of the rock.

Nice pictures. I really like zoo's and plan on adding more to my tanks as I can afford them. I wish I had a store in my area going out of business, but I do have two of the next best things. I have found one guy at the LFS that will sell me mushrooms at $1.00 per head. I also work for a college and keep my eyes and ears open around the end of the semesters. There are always broke college kids that are moving or have graduated and would rather have cash than their tanks. I've got a bunch of 10 and 5.5 gallon tanks that I got for free a few weeks ago from a recent graduate that was moving and didn't want to take them with him.

What's in your pendant, and how big is the tank?

What is the green striped thing below the montipora? a mushroom?

its a 7gal bow tank and the lighting is 3x32w in the pendant. the green stripe thing is a wagon wheel mushroom. there scattered around the tank. i just ordered a custom glass hang on refugium for the tank so i can start propagating a few on the zoo's for friends.

Rock Anemone

Very nice zoos!!!!

I also think the green stripped mushroom is also reffered to as a Green Watermelon Mushroom, I have many of these in my 75 gallon reef.

Rock Anemone:D

Just wanted to let you know how much I despise you and your beautiful tank. I'd take my tank full of cyano and poor light and no coralline anyday over an amazing array of zoos like yours.

Why does my tank not look like yours?

ARRGGGHH!!!!

Awsome aquascaping, the rolling hills of zoo's is like a teletubby video (you know the perfect green mounds....nevermind) very nice indeed. What would you say is the total count of different varieties of zoo's in there? Looks like at least 15. Bravo

the tank started in a 6gal eclipse about 3 1/2 months ago then 2 months ago i transferred it all to the 7gal bow and just started adding things as i went.

Archived