Cultivated Reef

Ricordia for grabs in Bay Area

supernip

Hey guys, I have about 5 pieces I need to get rid of. I've never fragged before so you'll have to give me instructions if you want them. anyway, they're a brown color with fluorescent green tips. one has a fluorescemt green base with light brown tips. ranges from 3/4 inch to over 2 inches in diameter. I'll try to get a picture up as soon as possible. They've been dong weel in my 2 1/2 gal. I'll try to get a pic up as soon as possible. Open to anything really, has to be a local trade though. hopefully someone has some white fiji xenia? I have other corals I'll post later. Reply if you're interested!:D

Hey what's up? I finally have some more of that red sea xenia, the white ones for trade, lmk and we can set something up. Anything else other than ricordia to trade? And are these florida or pacific ricordia(yuma)?

hey man I'm not too sure... it's the same kind as the one from www.marinedepotlive.com though. anyway, I've tried dealing with you before but you always flake at the end. I do have other corals but I'm waiting on them to grow a little more, especially my many cloves. they're rather underrated in my opinion. anyway, email me and tell me how much xenia you have and how many ricordia you're interested in. please don't flake this time... or if anyone else is interested, just say so :D

ok, give me about 2 days. but I think one of them might be splitting again so I'll have to wait and see if it does before I trade it.

hey I couldnt get my digital camera to work, I lost the damn charger but Im still working on it. anyway, I'm gonna include a torch coral in the trade if you're interested. your xenia has to be white though, I dont really want the pink stuff. so that makes about 3-5 ricordia + 1 torch coral. for a few stalks of xenia

ok calv3. and reef, I dont really want any money. most likely, I'll just let you have them but maybe if you have something to trade that would be great. I'm really interested in WHITE xenias. if you can give me a stalk or two i'll give you everything in my 2 1/2 gallon- about 7 ricordia, a green torch and if you want, a green clove. so its up to you.

well, its possible i could get you some xenia, but not white color, more like a pinkish brown. i also have some zooanthids and a red mushroom if ur interested. let me know, because i would like to have some ricordia for my tank. thanks dude :)

reef, mike and jd:

I had a fish die on me and spoiled my tank. the ricordias lost their color so I havent posted any updates. Give it a week and it'll be fine. I only have a few left surviving. they're all clear with blue/green tips now, except for the big one. it has a fluorescent green base with brown tips. looks like an elegant. anyway if you guys still want them, thats about 3 3/4 inch diameters and a 2 inch ricordia, Im actually getting more today that i'll post and i'm getting some daisy corals soon if u guys want a piece of the action too. Oh yeah, I have some funky looking anemones if you guys are interested as well. and a huge bta... brownish red color, its about a foot in diameter. anyone interested? brownish red, more like a maroon color.... like a maroon clown's color? not really red more of a cinnamon or brown? if anyone's interested lemme know. and mike or reef, interested in selling me some xenia? ill give u the ricordia as well and a green torch if ya like. jd, if no one wants the ricordia ill save u one or two but they're small. you can have them for free, just lemme know.

mike,

Me too man. Your xenia sounds gorgeous. I would love a frag or two as well. So please save me some, it's very unique looking from what you say.:D

• 2 weeks later...

cool, i'm willing to buy some off you since i dont have anything to trade you with. unless u need a 13watt pc 10k bulb that i never used :P let me know and we'll set up a meeting place at one of the local fish stores

thanks man

Theres really no use in buying them... ricordia is prett cheap where I go so I might as well give you one. So yeah... set something up and I'll give you a frag for free man. it's really small though... 1/2 inch maybe. I could show u where to get some cheap stuff if you like as well but you might already know all my resources. anyway... its free to you since no one has anything to trade and no one seems to want it.:D

tight super:D , sounds good, where u live in the bay area dude? so we can meet at a LFS friday afternoon or saturday, whatevers more convenient for you man, LMK, i'm in san jose, so i could pretty much drive to wherever you want to go...there's a new store in milpitas, maybe there? thanks man, i really appreciate it

you mean aquatic gallery? yeah sure. I am not too fond of them but wsure why not. lets say friday afternoon around 4 or 5? In the front of the store?

sure, 5pm sounds good on friday, i'll be wearing a red button up shirt dude, and name's sean. (but if you really dont like that place, maybe meet up at the fish store where u get stuff for cheap :D

Archived