Top Shelf Aquatics

1/4g PICO!

mushroom head

mushroom head

Well i was bourd one day so i decided to set up a pico,i had a little sea monkey kit so i used that,i cured some rock that i found from mountains,i got live sand from my 10g,and i got macro algae,star fish,and snails from my 10g to put in this pico,some time i want to see if i can keep some green star polyps in this pico. Well anyway here are some pictures...

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC000581.jpg

neanderthalman

Trying to start a new wave of "drinking glass picos" mushroomhead?

Looks interesting, though the airstone might create a lot of scum on the water surface. Your intended bioload is minimal, so it might not be a problem. What are you doing for lighting?

mushroom head

I took out the air stone,and put a 22 GPH water fountain pump in,its pretty big but it does the job for now,im going to be getting a small lil filter for the tank soon,right now i use 1 LED and sun light to light it,but soon im going to be making a LED array!

In about 1 month im going to be upgrading to a custom glass 1/2g pico,but i might not upgrade for like 3 months cause i want to see how this pico does first.

mushroom head

Well i took off the light and put it buy the window,i added my moon light that i use for my 10g at night and put it on the pico for the day time,but at the night the moon light goes back on the 10g,i also added a small green star polyp frag! The green star polyps are nice and open to! They opend up a few seconds after i put them into the tank.

Archived