Innovative Marine Aquariums

What kind of livestock in a Pico-C 3 gallon?

kinetic

What kind of fish can be kept with a cpr pico-3?

LPS/Softies?

what kind of wattage is the light on these things? Can it be feasibly upgraded?

Stock lighting is 18w PC. I think i can get a 27w PC unit or a 70w MH (probably cook the water).

most would disagree, but i wouldnt keep more than 1 very very small fish in there.

This tank is meant (at least in my eyes) to be a "bonzai" reef, that means your nicest stuff, not too much of it, and a very gentle hand.

Chris

about that seahorse ....she(or he...i dont know which one) is very experienced and he is just in there for a short while....he will be going into a bigger tank..b.c i have spoken with the person,,,,

also....do NOT go with a bi-color blennie....i wouldnt consider it in anything smaller than 5g. they are very energetic,....i have one that i might have to put in a 5g b.c at the store he was lablled sumthing else and was really cheap and he didnt look like a bicolor at all...got him acclimated and he is a bicolor and my royalgramma picks on him...not that it is just the blennies coloring since my royal gramma pics on anthing...see my saying where my icon should go.....

some more input...i would go with any small goby at the least.....you (like myslef..i admit it) like to have alot of fish....why dont you consider something a loittle bigger...like a 5g hex.....and then mod the lighting....thats what i would do.....or a 10g hex..... do something a little bigger since in almost all your other threads you wannted biiger or more fish than your tank could carry...

seahorses can change colorto be with their invironment....Redie can be black, yellow, orange, green, and piink to a certant degree....i hope you arent considering seahorses.....

I'm just looking at some options for my cube at work =P I don't want anything huge. I might go for the Finnex cube with HOB filter... not sure, still researching.

seahorses can change colorto be with their invironment....Redie can be black, yellow, orange, green, and piink to a certant degree....i hope you arent considering seahorses.....

HMmMmmMMMm...lol jus kiddin

• 5 weeks later...

Archived