Coral Vue Hydros

Available in the Washington, DC Area (Montgomery County, MD)

shanebeall

Hi guys, it's been a while since I've been active on this board, but I've been mighty busy. I've got a ton of equipment used (or new) and a few frags available for trade.

I'd prefer pick-up only, but that can be worked out afterwards. Anyways, I'm in Gaithersburg, Maryland, which is in Montgomery County...about 10 minutes from Rockville.

Trades I'm open to: anything. Let me know what equipment and coral you have available. I'm not into SPS really, but if you have some cool LPS or softies, or other inverts, let me know. I'm going to be setting up a 40breeder in the next two months, so I'm looking for MH lighting for that also, if anyone has anything used.

Again, this is pick-up only, or maybe drop-off. I am not interested in shipping anything, so please do not e-mail asking me to.

I can be reached at shanebeall@macro-licious.com or shanejbeall@comcast.net. You can try and PM me on this site, and I'll try to check it, but for quickest response, e-mail is it.

==========================

Equipment:

12" Current USA Satellite Fixture: features one 18watt compact flourescent bulb, and one LED nightlight. The fixture is about one year old, and comes with the original bulb. I can re-order a brand new bulb from the company at cost, if you'd like. http://www.current-usa.com/satellite.html Model 1001

Magnum 350 Canister Filter: brand new, but missing the o-ring. Again, I can reorder this piece at cost. Still has the box and everything.

Used 10 Gallon Freshwater kit: Includes AGA 10 gallon tank, flourescent hood, Aquaclear Mini, 50 watt heater, walnut gravel, decorations. Good for tetras or something, I don't know.

Used 75 gallon saltwater kit: Includes AGA 75 gallon tank (pre-drilled with overflow), glass canopy, 48" double strip shoplight fixture, overflow kit (durso stand pipe, return, ect.), Mag-Drive Model 5 pump (brand new in box), and a 15 gallon for the sump. I do not have PVC or flexible tubing to run from the sump to the tank. It should also be noted that this was never used for saltwater, I kept a caiman in it for about six months, and it hasn't been used since. I will post a picture of this setup.

===============================

Coral frags:

-One torch coral (E. glabrescens), green with white tips (Mother colony here)

-One branching hammer coral (E. parancora), green/brown with red tips (Mother colony here)

-Several frags of clove polyps (Clavularia spp.), cream with green stripes (picture is of the colony)

-One lobed leather (unsure of type)

-Several Xenia spp. frags

-Two Red people eater frags (Protopalythoa spp.), red with green mouths - one frag has three polyps, the other has five, I think.

================================

Livestock:

Two urchins, unknown type (will post picture later)

Pistol shrimp/Yellow watchman Goby pair

Hey,

I was wondering if you ever made your way up to Baltimore to go to Exotic Aquatics or somewhere in that area. I am away at school right now, but will be home for thanksgiving in a few weeks, and I have some coral that I could trade, or would offer money for the purple people eaters, leave me a PM or IM me on AIM at Oceanhighz. You can leave a message here, hopefully I'll see if sometimes I have trouble finding the posts again.

Hey, I live in rockville! I am looking for corals I love your hammer,leather, and Xenia corals. I dont have any thing really to trade but I could buy them. How much are you looking for?

Archived