ReefCleaners.org

Looking for Zoos!

MacnReef

I'm not sure where Bryan is located but he ships and trades. Check out his site:

ww.thelogicalreef.com

you won't find zoos anywhere that measure up to his.

Thanx, I just emailed him to find out where he is located. Almost all of his zoo frags are gone. He seems pretty local, his zip is pretty close to mine.

Thanx again

on RC there is a guy there whos based in Key Largo. He goes by Diesel Man his zoos are the best hands down! He has a post on the cultured corals for sale section. He was selling a bag full for 50 but Im not sure if thats over now. I was able to get my hands on a few through someone else and they are worth every penny!!

I've dealt with both and Bryan's shipping, service and product are better by far.

Actuallly, Bryan just emailed me back and seems to be very nice and is pretty local. I will definately be doing business with him in the future.

Rock Anemone

I agree, Bryan has a lot of GREAT stuff. I would def. go with him. He usually puts a whole selection up every week however, contact him now so he can show them to you etx.

I went to his site to get 1 rock and now I'm getting 8!!!

Rock Anemone:D

Yeah, I waited for a week, and I even woke up early, like at noon, and they were still gone. maybe next time I'll wake up at the crack of dawn (11:45) and place my order. I guess that is what he gets when he makes his zoos look that darn good:happy: But I cant really complain about getting zoos because now I'm too poor to buy them anyway.

Rock Anemone

On Saturdays he usually puts them up. However, cotact him on Thursday as he will already have them and be more then willing to share them with you! :)

Rock Anemone:D

Archived