Top Shelf Aquatics

Anybody actually see the Aquapod?

sunnibuns

I preordered a 24 gallon Aquapod and I was wondering if anyone had seen one of these babies up close and personal. I am mainly wondering about modding the hood, specifically adding more light.

I would also love a heads up on when these things are due to be shipped.

Thanks!

FishMaster1000

My lfs said that they would have arrived already but they found a little problem, so they fixed it which caused about a 2 week setback. He says they should be arriving within the week! :) And I just set up my nanocube!!!

I wanted to add that I wrote the company about the dimensions of the 24 gallon and here is what they wrote -

"Our 24 gallon Aquapods should be shipping next month. The dimensions are

20"Lx18"Wx20"H".

HTH everyone!

I already posted this but I want to know if someone can verify this for me.

I think I need to change my order or wait for Chris to verify is the 36w fits in the Aquapod 12 canopy. As Stoney said 36watts PC lights length is 15" and the 32watts PC length is 12.5".

The dimensions on the Aquapod 12 gals are (16” W x 15” D x 15” H) according to them vs the NC 12 DX 15.8" x 13.8" x 14.8" (LxWxH). If this is true, I think the 36w hopefully will fit. If this is true, WOW! we could fit 144w the Aquapod 12 vs the 96w on the NC 12. So for the moment, I will cross my fingers.

Please, someone verify this.

Archived