Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Toronto/Oshawa Canada area.. frags trade/sale

leaky

I live in the Oshawa area just east of Toronto. I have various frags ready for sale or trade, all in great shape. I frequent to Toronto and missisauga etc.. so a drop off is very possible.. including-- pulsing xenia, Green stars, ricorda mushrooms, finger leather, various zooanthelae(buttons/sea matts). I also have a medium sized squamosa clam and damsel fish I am willing to part with. I wish to sell or trade all of these. If someone has a small dual 13watt PC light hood email if interested (if only a single light then we could still make a deal) oh, I am also looking for a very small blue clam, I will trade my squamosa(tiger type pattern/yellowish and brown) clam and a bit of money if it is a baby maxima, I also have a healthy smallish black/white striped damsel for a throw in for trade or sale........ Nothing will be refused right away so offer away.......

Hi,

I'm in west end Toronto (Jane / Dundas). If you're still willing, I'd be interested in the ricorda mushroom in a week or two -- I'm just about to introduce a couple clowns and wouldn't want to shock a coral with a new aquarium and then, whammo, increased bioload.

I don't have anything to trade, but I think I could make an intersting cash offer ;)

Hi,

The tank (20 gal) is coming up on 2 months old with 55w PC, which should be plenty for mushroom coral. All my levels are fine, but I would like to give the tank some time to adjust to the increased bioload of the clowns before adding any kind of coral. If you have anything else that's suitable for my setup, let me know.

Otherwise, everything's going without a hitch ... except for one cleaner shrimp that tried to supplement his diet with escargot after molting :P

nice set up. I have a few coral frags you could get from me that would suit your tank. being a 20 gallon, do you have 1 or 2 55watt pc's? Forgive my ignorance if you already know this, but, you would benefit large with 2 55's(3 even better, but 2 is fine)...

all the corals I have are fine for your tank(Green stars, xenia(wich would grow fast and you could use as trade in the very near future), of coarse the mushrooms, and a finger coral.... let me know. good luck with your tank and get some pics for us all......

Heya,

Just 1x 55 watt PC. I know I would benefit from something bigger 'n' better, but I'm trying to keep things economical. This is supposed to be a learning experience for our toddler (you'd be surprised how much a 2 year old can do to help) as well as something nice to look at. I figured I could get both with something relatively basic ;)

Anything you have that would thrive under relatively low light would be much appreciated; and, assuming you're of age, I could even throw in some of my IMHO tasty homebrew.:happy:

I'll be taking some pics soon ... and mebbe posting them. It's not the prettiest thing in the world yet -- the epoxy holding the rocks together doesn't have any algae yet (remember the toddler) ... and there's a clump of hair algae (from before livestock was added) that all the livestock's afraid of. It's kind of ugly, but it was the first sign that the tank was alive :>

I'll get in touch with ya' next week after the fish are at home and my levels have stabilized. Aahhh, speaking of which, how should I get in touch?

• 2 weeks later...

Look like there isn't to many of us in the Toronto area. Well im in Brampton. I currently have two saltwater nanos setup. One 6g eclipse and one 7g Bow Front. I will have some corals to trade in the near future so ill keep you guys in mind. I was actually thinking of selling my 6g nano with everything in it so i could get a larger reef setup. If you guys are interested or know anyone who might be interested, let me know.

Ben

I never thought I'd be lonely in TO ;)

Anyways, I just added my 2 percs so I'll be looking for some (relatively) low light corals (mushrooms) / polyps in the next couple weeks. And maybe some kind of macro algae. And maybe some nassarius snails. And ... and ... I don't have anything to trade other than the filter clogged with cyano (smells fricking awful, but the bloom's almost gone), nerite snail egg sacs (frisky little devils), and a Hagen metal stand for a standard 20 gallon.

I'm taking it as a good sign that my snails are breeding after being in the tank for 1 week -- all my levels are fine --, so the time is coming up for corals.

TTYL

hey im from toronto. I have a fairly large leather that i should be fraggin soon. I am currently looking to get some light for a new 46Gal bowfront that i want to setup.

masoch. How big is the enclosure? 36"??

I still have to frag that leather.

Anyone is selling PC in 36"

Also looking for another skimmer if anyone body got any.

I'm in Toronto, with a fairly newly setup nano. I'll be going to my first maco meeting this february.

I have 65W PC daylight , and 15W actinic. I'm gonna switch to a 175W ushio in a couple months maybe.

I'd be interested in some small frags.

I've gotten out of the hobby after my tank crash, but im thinking of getting back in. Just to let you guys know that the marine aquarium society of toronto is having its annual proprogation workshop on february 12. Should be a good time to join.. tips and frags for everyone.

heres a link for the address MAST Directions

I had a 20 gallon, the heater malfunctioned and was well into the 90's, everything pretty much died including copepods, bristleworms etc. The fish survived as well as some zooanthids and mushrooms, but i ended up selling everything so all i have left now is a bakpak2r and a tank with sand in it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dan_G25

I live near yonge and eglinton, I'm just setting up my nano this weekend (yay) goin to that new lfs that opened up last month. =)

Yonge and 401 here :) ...What LFS is that?

• 1 year later...

Hi

If you want to trade. I have some coral to trade. I am at yonge & 16 Street. My e-mail Adress is christai@rogers.com. Thanks!

I have some 20g Picture in the photo gallery (c.tai)

Chris

post-13182-1132307086.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived