Cultivated Reef

WTT: Baby Trochus snails for...

Pili

Hey,

I have tons of baby to small trochus snails and would like to trade a few of them for some other types of creatures to help diversify my tank like asterina starfish, little brittle stars, or any other types of cool, helpful creatures.

Trochus snails are great algea eaters, grow very quickly, and have been reproducing a whole bunch in my tank.

I will ship you at least 5 baby/small snails (probebly more but i have to see how many i can find) and you ship me what ever we agree on via priority standard rate boxes. I would prefere someone with a fairly established tank.

Hey,

I have tons of baby to small trochus snails and would like to trade a few of them for some other types of creatures to help diversify my tank like asterina starfish, little brittle stars, or any other types of cool, helpful creatures.

Trochus snails are great algea eaters, grow very quickly, and have been reproducing a whole bunch in my tank.

I will ship you at least 5 baby/small snails (probebly more but i have to see how many i can find) and you ship me what ever we agree on via priority standard rate boxes. I would prefere someone with a fairly established tank.

I got nothing really, but I need 5 trochus snails. Would you be willing to ship 5 to me in california? how mucH?

Hmm...I have to see how many i can find but i probebly would do it for like $10 shipped priority. I will have to get back to you.

If you can find 5, i'll definately do $10 shipped =) will they survive being shipped priority?

Archived