Innovative Marine Aquariums

Snoop's pico

Snoop

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:(

That is awful news, both your tanks have crashed?!?

arrrgh!

sorry to hear that, that completely bites! :angry:

try to recover (yourself and the tanks). maybe you can still go on because they're livestock deaths and not complete crashes (maybe it is). anyhow, i hope you can stay in.

Im stayin in my bro(Im super pi$$ed at) sprayed a crapload of lysol in my room killing my new horses(im so pi$$ed) and damageing my reef no deaths yet did 80% water chang in my 2.5 most of the plants died(middle calp) I dont know what I could put in now.

wow...im really sorry to hear that snoop....i had a TON if Caulerpa Prolifera in my 30g. and a little less than half went sexual.....NO ill effects...but i did put in fresh carbon and i had a bick hunk of cheato....(water quality prob. kinda waked out) but my coral and fish showed no signs of stress...anyway hang in there.....i have a rule where no cleaner is allowed to spray ANYTHING in my room even if it is in the bathroom....i even told our cleaners that they needed to spray onto a rag outside of my room.... b4 i ever told them this i came home one day and she sprayed windex and started cleaning the front of my fishtank...i almost had a heart attack. (but it was a freshwater tank..not a reef tank)...anyway hopefully you can stay in the competition....good luck

Josh

Snoop,

Stick with the horses. You have such a good plan for them, I'd hate to see you just give up on them. Everything was going so good too. Hang in there man.

I would but I dont have the $$$. maby he will refund because some of them had gbs. I sent him a email their is a breeder close to me maby iell get a slightly bigger spieces will have to see.

This breeder has small ones(smaller than you can find i a shop) when they out grow my tank trade them in for store credit also after the contes I can do a 10 gallon or I might have to do dwarfs agin im so confused.

dont do it please.....b.c. u know they will outgrow it and if you give it to a LFS they will PROBABLY sell it to someone who has no clue what their doing...please dont....if you are going to keep something delicate dont give it to the LFS when it outgrows you tank...just upgrade ;):D ...lol...or just dont get them....its not right...also when you say you can do a 10g. their is not any SH's that can go in a 10g. long term except dwarfs...(i asked that question on 3 diff. boards...and the answeres where all no....not long term...and the only one that would to O.K. (which in not recomending....im just saying..) is Capensis and they need a chiller.....HTH

Dude, avenge their deaths. Start a 10G worthy of reputation. Also, administer some beat-down on your family. I was really looking forward to long term success of the cute-tacious little horsies.

Wow that really sucks! Put a damsel in there to see if it's still toxic. (I hate damsels!) J/k I don't condone killing things needlessly...

I caught my roomate spraying raid right next to my tank the other night. I freaked and grabbed the tank and moved it across the room VERY quickly. (The stand has wheels.) They thought it would be fine because they were pointing the spray away from the tank! DOH! Lucky 4 me (and my roomate) the tank is ok. Sorry to hear about yours.

Wow that really sucks! Put a damsel in there to see if it's still toxic. (I hate damsels!)

Hear let me refrase/reword that...what he meant to say was:

Wow that really sucks! Put a ROYAL GRAMMA in there to see if it's still toxic. (I hate Royal Gramma's!)

ROFL....i crak me up lololololololo

:P:DB)

LOL...i love to help my fellow reeferz..so lets get to it...ill send you mine...he is waiting in a 10g. ...he is SCREAMING..."PLEASE.....mail me to Snoop so i can "TEST" his tank...." c'mon snoop....ill pay you $10 to take him...shipping and everything covered...lollololool... :P:lol::D;)

Archived