SaltCritters.com

new tank setup w/DIY hood and light kit

tanakiye

hey guys just got my new website up with lots of pics of my nano and the hood we built for it. We outfitted the hood with 3 13w PC fixtures from Walmart..(see my post about walmart PC lights for 10 bucks). lots of pics and we need an ID on a couple critters too..

please visit and let me know what you think!

http://www.fifthaeon.com/bonsaireef

peace, tana

I can't see a dang thing on your website. I tried it with Mozilla (Netscape), Opera 6, etc. Nothing besides a little hit counter.

Time to get some standard HTML going there...

Yeah, I just noticed that. I'm not sure if the flash 6 player is out for linux. I'll go take a look. A direct link to the page would be great even for those that do have flash 6. Sometimes waiting for those movies is a big 'ol pain the rear for those of us on modems ;).

i just uploaded a fresh version done in flash 5..sorry guys, I'm a graphic design student and I forget sometimes that not everyone is updated on their media players..anyways, even tho it's flash I've made sure to keep the file size way down for your viewing convenience.

peace, tana

Thanks tana! Turns out Macromedia released flash 6 for Linux on 12/12 so I'll go ahead and install it. Thanks for taking the time to put up the flash 5 version though.

I can't wait to take a look at what you've been up to :).

just keep in mind that its still a work in progress..some links still are not up. also..there are a few critters that need ID's so if you see one and know what it is, email me!

thanks and happy new year!

Archived