inTank Media Baskets

lil pico......... any1 no anything bout it?

Open

hey, i say this pico, its from nanocustoms but i dont know the lighting and stuff....i probibly wont buy it for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time(if ever) but all it says is its 3 gallons and fits in most spaces..........

pic.........

PICO_C.jpg

This lil pico is actually 5.5 inches wide....that's what is said on the website. Im interested in it too and was thinking if I got it I would maybe take out the cpr blue filter stuff and use it as a mini fuge.....would this work? Does anyone own on of these yet, if you do I would love to see pics or hear about it. Thanks ---Dane

A few words....KA CING! Charge it! *cough* Relativley speacking.

I can see the n.wennerae dancing in that very tank on my night stand *drool*

Btw Jessica Simpson is way over rated she ruined the dukes of hazzard for me....One word...PLASTIC.....hahahhaha.

Are you sure it was nanocustoms that sell them because I looked on their website and didn't see the tank?

yes, or there other site, nano tuners, just type nanocustomes and it will have a link to nanotuners :)

yes, or there other site, nano tuners, just type nanocustomes and it will have a link to nanotuners :)

nanotuners has it.

has anybody set this up yet? Im thinking of putting it on my desk at work.

i am also stuck on it being thin, if i order the live rock online,im not sure it will fit in the tank...Also, are there any other options for filtration if you dont wanna use the bio balls?

I'm running a fission skimmer and chaeto. I mounted a LED strip for a fuge light.

Its cycling right now. I'll try to capture some pics.

Rbaby has seen it, i would like her to comment on asthetics.

I am a bit biased because i picked it as my favorite item from Superzoo.

Chris

I'm running a fission skimmer and chaeto. I mounted a LED strip for a fuge light.

Its cycling right now. I'll try to capture some pics.

Rbaby has seen it, i would like her to comment on asthetics.

I am a bit biased because i picked it as my favorite item from Superzoo.

Chris

Chris a few pics of the pico would be much appreciated :D

Did you have to custom fit the fission in the back compartment?

Is there anything seperating the chaeto and skimmer?

Does the stock lighting spill into the back at all or do you need a seperate fuge light for the chaeto?

Pics would be great. I am deciding between this and 2 other tanks but would like to know more about it, especially the fuge and skimmer idea and the width issue.

Archived