Top Shelf Aquatics

good acrylic glue/epoxy

Cam barr

hey guys i need a good acrylic sealint or glue im going to attempt a lil diy on an internal over flow box what will work good and where can i get it thanks for the help

cam

attachment.php?s=&postid=54501

Used a small bottle of WeldOn 4 (bought from the model making section at the hobby store) to make the overflow and good ol' aquarium safe silicone to stick it to the glass.

Thanks cam...... finished the sump, lots of tweeking and reconfigurations but FINALLY got it where all works and me likes it,hehe... I'll have to get some pics up. If you look on a thread I have about slits and slots for the overflow there is a few more pics and info.... I just mounted the overflow even with the black plastic trim on the tank to establish my water level and then made a filter basket to sit in it as I just didn't have the poop to try and slot the overflow!

Chromis... that mask?.... I got it in Alaska and it's made out of a slice of a whale backbone and the fur around it is from a seal. Um, my understanding is both sea mammals were recovered from the beach and apparently died from old age. :

Archived