inTank Media Baskets

10 Gallon Stand

rux

I know this question might have been answered, but I have searched forever on this board looking for any info on stands and I can not find anything. Where is everyone getting there stands? I have no desk space so I cannot put it there. I have found the 10 gallon, black plasticy thing that drs. foster/smith sell but I would prefer a wood stand. Do any companies make these?

Thanks a lot

Brandon

LOL - I am interested in a base and canopy for my ten gallon. I called the LFS and asked for it in oak with black paint, the quote was $300!!! Is anyone here possiby into selling stands and canopies cuase I see a lot of nice DIY projects?

I use a $50 "oak look" 20 gallon stand for my 10 gallon. They also make it in black. It looks nice and allows some extra room on the edges to set cleaning junk when I am working on it. The extra edge also helps catch any water that drips so I can see it and clean it more easily.

P.S. I got it at Petsmart if they have them in your area.

I dont understand? I can go into any lfs and find a stand for a 10 gallon (base is 20x10). I have one for sale-$30 plus shipping. It is made of pine.

big als sells a metal stand with "KNOCK DOWN DESIGN FOR EASY SHIPPING" that's okay i'll take the standard mopdel with "stand up design so it doesn't fall over with my 500 tank"

Ya well, IMO the wrought Iron is VERY tacky, and ugly. IMO, the wood looks so much better, and not quite as trashy.

Well thats JMO, so no one get offended by it.

• 6 months later...
samthebigfish

i use a microwave stand stand from wal-mart. it's wood and looks good in my living room. think that i paid $19 total. you should try it

Archived