Coral Vue Hydros

Some quick shots of my 10G and Alife 7 after the lovely ice storm

OxInYourBox

Well the ice storm set me back a few week when my tanks went without power for 5 days. I had all sorts of outbreaks once the lights went on my 10G so a nice green Emerald Crab took care of most everything that the snails couldn't. Rearranged some rock and put in a 4th power head for circulation-2 606's, 2 404's, and a MJ400 pumping into the fuge. 3 of the mini jets are on a wavemaker and the 4th is on 24X7. Once I get my params back in order (along with some much needed clean up) some zoo's will be on order from thelogicalreef :)

12-27-02-FrontClose.JPG

12-27-02-Front.JPG

My Alife7 experiment/whatever I feel like doing to it to keep my hands out of my other tanks. 30#'s of sand and a bit of LR with more coming to fill it. The only PH I had available at the time was a RIO 600 which is overkill for it but I wanted to make sure it works. A 404 is going into it soon to cut down on the sand storms :P

12-27-02Front.JPG

Glad to hear your tanks are coming back around after the um hyper-sleep thing.... some purty rock in the 10 there.

Oh and dude... gotta say it, whoa.... I haven't seen that much sand up against the glass since my Ma sold my ant farm at the garage sale....lol That is indeed a DSB.... or RDSB (really deep)

The "whatever I feel like" part.... is this setup a bit of an experiment on nitrate reduction then or just for kicks?

Archived