ReefCleaners.org

I ripped off the tag...leak?

Kaxter

There is a small tag about 1cm high and 4cm long on the bottom of my AGA 7 gallon bow. I tore it off thinking it was a sticker, but it was actually held in place by the black slicone on the edge of the black trim. When I tore it off, some of the silicone came with it, not much, but a small amount. Will this cause my tank to leak at all? The tag was on the outside bottom and it reads: "Assembled by Laurie E 2Q02"

Thanks in advance...*hides in a corner out of shame*

aaaawwwwww!!! YERRR SCREWED d00d ! OHHH NOOOO !!!

Do not remove under penalty by law ! Now you cant get Laurie fired when it leaks !

silly silly reefer X)

PS: I ACTUALY have one of those tanks too....... She does nice work.:happy:

Too Late! :o Now the Tank Tag Police (a little known division of the Mattress Tag Police) will be visiting you. : at least they're not as militant as the Tang Police. X)

always first fill the tank w/water only for a couple of days to test for leaks. c'mon now, that's aquarium basics 101. even a lazy sob like me still does that when setting up a new tank or re-setting an old tank. :P

tinyreef makes light of a common error that is hilarious

always first fill the tank w/water only for a couple of days to test for leaks.  c'mon now, that's aquarium basics 101.  even a lazy SOB like me still does that when setting up a new tank or re-setting an old tank. :P

Really?... ######. X)

Guess I have to back and re read 101 again....:D

'tis true though, But if everyone had that patience and mindset, then there would be no need fer wet/dry vacs. :woot:

LONGGGGG Story. Perhaps some other time.:happy:

Archived