inTank Media Baskets

PC group buy for PICO CONTEST!

oogie

ccjung aka. "Chris" is Nanocustoms. The group buy is off because Chris lowered his price to match it. Just makes things easier that way. Thanks Chris!!!

yeah, the problem was there were 2 or three candidates for the group buy. Seeing the interest, and wanting to keep everyone happy (to some extent), I picked up the Coralife 18w and the Current USA 18w and offered them as low as I could.

Oogie has organized tons of group buys and this one is especially difficult because there are so many diffferent options.

Thanks

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
Blind Tree Frog

What are the options for replacement bulbs for these two lights? 18W bulbs see irritating to find and the Hellolights' page seems to be implying that the Coralife bulbs aren't standard pin outs.

bummer, the Orbit light is sold out at Nanotuners. Back to thinking about what I want to do.

e-mail Chris and see if he expects any more. He might also have one that doesn't show up in the web page. That's what happened to me w/ an ICA.

• 3 weeks later...
Blind Tree Frog
Good news.

The satellites ship with the Legs.

Chris

Anyone know when this changed? This was one of the reasons I went with the current USA

Archived