Coral Vue Hydros

GSP, Xenia, Digitata, linkia SoCal

i have crabs

I have all of the below available for trade, sale, food, whatever.

I don’t have pics yet, but I will tomorrow, camera batteries need charging. I am very easy going with this sale, so make me an offer if interested in anything. If you wanna trade for something, make me an offer, if you wanna buy make me an offer, if you wanna just bring me over some Jack in the box, that’s cool too.

I am located in Placentia, 92870 CA. It is right next to Fullerton.

I have the following up for sale/trade/food:

3 inch x 4 inch bright neon green GSP covered rock

Xenia frag with approx 3 large heads

2 inch tan digitata (This has shown great growth under my PC lights)

a SIX armed red linkia starfish (he has been in my reef for 5 months now, and 3 colonies of zoos have disappeared since then, don’t know if he is the culprit, but this is just for full disclosure) 3 inches long

I also need a RIO 800 or a maxi jet 900 power head if anyone wants to trade for that.

PM me if interested in any of these.

Sale is pending a jumbo jack meal. :) Here are pics:

This is the digi main colony, not the frag you will be receiving, just the colony it came from.

socalstyle951

Hey thanks alot Cliff, the corals were nice. Your tank looked great, you should post updated pics so everyone can see your masterpiece, thanks again.

i have crabs

Thanks again for stopping by John. I think I will post some pics this weekend. The hammer you gave me looks great. To everyone else, all corals have been sold, all that is left is my 6 armed linkia starfish which will probably be going to the store soon.

Archived