SaltCritters.com

Sir, can you fit a Clown trigger in a 10 gallon?

sauer

I was at Petsmart today because I heard they had some peppermint shrimp 2/$10. While I was waiting I heard the schmoe next to me talking to his buddy, trying to decide between a Blue Tang or a Clown Trigger to go with his clowns in his 10 gallon. I know these stories get overtold, but this is one of the best examples of dumbassedness I have ever witnessed.

I mean, he didn't even bother to read the little descriptions of the fish that tell how big they get.

Enjoy the holiday.

What is he gonna feed the trigger on boxing day?

BTW I found a nice little 2.5 gallon today, I was thinking about a snowflake eel.... just till it grows over 2 feet.. then I will move it to my 10.... DOH... nother dumbass eh..... lol

The funnier thing would be when the PetsMart employee told him he should just get both for the tank instead of trying to decide and that they would all be fine together.

Strife, what the hell are you talk'n about dude? Snap out of it. Did you read anything in this thread. It would help if who clicks on the info link? Hit'n that spiked egg nog a little soon huh:P

DUDE!!!!!!

no really!!!..i know its somebody else at petsmart ask...

sarchazm included..i just thought dave would come by and say

DO A SEARCH!!!.. so i just thought that id beat him to it..LOL..

lil christmas day joke..

Obvioiusly someone replied to the wrong thread... do a search???? Oh and on the slagging Dave thing... I think Chris is tired of all the childish behavior, how about if we all start to grow up....

Merry Christmas kids.

whaa? damn..how do i give you the right idea...

mr. it was another joke..

man..sorry already if your offended ;) . and wont understand that i dont wanna argue with you.

next time ill make an easier joke for you to follow...

why did the gum cross the road?

cuz it was stuck on the chickens foot..AAHAHAHAH..

nevermind..i dont think that was too funny ..ill try again next time..but please dont get mad..

and no more replies..THANK YOU..

your best reefer buddy,

Mike

Archived