Top Shelf Aquatics

Give me your take on Oceans Motion Squirts.

Whitten

I am heavily looking at buying a Squirt for my tank and re doing my water movement. I really don't feel like my little Mag Drive 7 is doing the job in my 30 any longer and have been considering moving to an external pump along with a 4 way squirt.

For those of you who have them, tell me about them. How are they reliability wise? Any down sides? Prices? What are some of the better sides to them.

Also I am looking at what I can do in the way of an external pump that is quiet and will also not over power my tank.

Was your about $130.00? I would really like to buy one and try it out since I am going to be building a hood soon, I just hope I have enough to budget on this little project.

Its a great device. Less restrictive than a SCWD, can be used with larger pumps and the timing stays the same. I just wish it were waterproof (had to make a custom shroud for my supersquirt cux the closed loop is plumbed in the overflow of my tank). I also hope that paul (owner of www.oceansmotions.com) comes out with a motor speed adjuster soon.

Archived