Top Shelf Aquatics

Can I see your 7 gallon AGA bowfronts?

Rock Anemone

I have had my 7 gallon bowfront running for a looooooong time now, i would say a few months maybe even 4!!! I haven't even put any livestock in it besides water, liverock and sand.

It has some bubble macroalgae hanging trough the rocks which is really nice. One of the rocks has a small briopis"sp?" algae problem. I may find a new rock in replacement since I have scrubbed it before but it always comes back.

It has a whisper filter on it and a small power head. I may add another power head soon and have them pointing towards the surface and rockwork.

It's only running the simple 9 watt NO bulb right now but, I plan on upgrading to a 32 watt smart light this Christmas... Hmmm, maybe I should add that to my list!:love:

I mostly plan on softies and maybe 2 LPS. I want to add many elathers, xenia and polyps. As well as mushrooms and a small gorgonian.

I dose calcium, strotinum and phyto-plankton. There are a few wild polyps on the rock.

The sand is CRAWLING with pods and worms and there are a few snails on the rocks.

I will probably add 3 astrea snails and 3 hermits once I get a small heater.

Anyways, i would love to see your 7 gallons and the inhabitants inside.

I'm not sure which type of fish I want but, It's gatto' be exotic!

Happy Holidays!

Rock Anemone:D

Beautifull! I have seen thsi tank before and I want to gongrats. you on such a wonderful, inspiring tank!

Your equiptment is really nice and those zoos are great, nice aquascaping too!

How much were these zoos from the logical reef.

7reef04.jpg

Keep up the GREAT work & Happy Holidays!

Rock Anemone:D

Wow, Strife, beautiful nano, I'm really liking it, really nice job!

If you don't mind me asking Strife, what's the html code for your Question & Comment box?

Rock Anemone

Archived