ReefCleaners.org

Lets get the 2.5 contest started already!

jmorris

The 2.5 gallon contest has got to get up and going soon! I'm going crazy with anticipation here! 8)

I've got so many techi widgets and nerdy gadgets I want to do try on this little tank... Come on, let me get all mad-scientest on-up-in-here! :nerd:

But seriously, what's holding the contest up?

Jared

seriously! I so excited I can hardly contain myself! Its been a while since gilmans updated us, but it seems to me that after the sponsor deadline, we should get started.

Official announcement will be ready sometime today! :D:D I had planned on spending some time on it and announcing the contest yesterday. Unfortunately, everytime I got here, I ended up having to do other things due to trolldom. Sorry for the delay

Thanks Gilman... I know we (or at least Casabubu and I :P lol!) have whined a lot, but I thin kI speek for everyone when I say I really apreciate the way you steped up to this project. Great job man... you get my vote for "mod of the year"

Also, thanks to: Chris for aproving our contest; Clarkie for posing the idea originaly; Phergus_25 for all his work with the early concept and rules; Kilboy1675 for all his constructive input; everyoneelse who keptthe thread alive, AND ESPECIALLY all the sponsers who have donated goodies and schwag.

Cheers,

Jared

well...i ahve read a little of the thread and i want to join too...do i have to PM a moderator or somthing...how do i join...is it too late to join?

thanks in advance

Josh

That joker was holding up the contest? Well... double ban him!

I'm looking forward to the announcement! ...I've got rock that's been sitting in a bucket for two weeks now.

Thanks for everyone's hard work on this....

OK, just to clear this up: the contest is not going yet, thus the title of my thread "lets get the 2.5 contest started already".

A rough draft of the rules & regulations was posted on the original thread titled "1 gal minibow contest" (the contest was originaly proposed for the new 1 gallon bow tank sold at Wallmart) in the feedback & questions forum. Who knows if that is what the official version will look like, but it's an idea.

If you really want to get a feel for what went into this contest, and what it might be like when it officially starts, read that whole thread... otherwise "Patience Grasshoppa"... Gil did say "sometime today," after all!

Cheers,

Jared

Hrm.. one one hand, I really want to get mine started. On the other hand, I could use some more time to get a few pieces of equipment ;)

On a third hand :blink: , we have all these people posting their new 2.5g setups already, and since they're already setup, they can't enter contest, so less competition! ;)

Archived