Top Shelf Aquatics

Reef tec pump?

Salim

The RT-PE-2 looks way too strong for a nano, but the RT-PE-1 looks like it'd be good for a 30-gal propogation tank. Not sure you'd wanna put it in a tank w/fish, lest you get the "blender effect" from the open propeller.

Was trying to see how much they want for 'em, but their "Place an Order" link is screwed up.

Bunch of the boys over at the Pepsi... no wait RC site are DIY'n the hell out of those.... I sold a guy some extra props I had from my "remote controlled everything" days....LOL

I saw one of them, the ReefTec things at a trade show.... and yes they move some SERIOUS water. Would be great for a water change in a nano, eh? Just flip the switch and WHOOSH all the water flies out the tank, (as well as fish,frags,snails, and small pieces of rock).

I know alot of the "big tank boys" use them on wave timers... Hmmm, I wonder.... pump is off..... Mr. Cleaner shrimp is checking out the groovy new additions.... switch ON, um, food for your filter feeders perhaps?

EDIT: oops I was typing when Ross was posting... um yeah, blender thingie....lol

Archived