Top Shelf Aquatics

Bubbles From My Rio50 Help

BRIANSTINYREEF

BRIANSTINYREEF

ANY ONE HAVE A GOOD POWERHEAD FOR A 7 GALLON BOWFRON THAT DONT BLOW BUBBLES. IVE TRIED ALL THE ATTATCHEMENTS THAT COME WITH THIS THING AND IM GETTIN GMICRO BUBBLES THEY ARE ####ING ME OFF!!!! HELP

THIS PUMP DON'T BLOW BUBBLES. I PERSONALLY TRIED ALL THE ATTACHEMTS ON THESE AND THE ATTACHMENTS DON'T BLOW BUBBLES EITHER UNLESS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO. YOU KNOW...THE VENTRI ATTACHMENT, IT DO BLOW BUBBLES. OK? I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...=&threadid=5234

MAYBE TRY BASHING YOUR RIO50 ON YOUR HEAD A COUPLE TIMES. THIS SEEMS TO WORK FOR TWO REASONS. 1. THE PUMP BREAKS AND YOU HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE. 2. IT JUST DO FIX IT SOMEHOW.

BRIAN,

DUDE, IF YOU DON'T TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK, WE'RE GONNA STOP RESPONDING TO YOUR POSTS.....

TRY ANOTHER RIO IF IT'S BUBBLING - THEY'RE DIRT CHEAP.

laughin' my friggin' ass of at that ad kid..... oops I just peed my pants....hehehehehehehehehehehehe *snort* hehehehehehe

and yo BRAINS DUDE..... WHAT THEY SAID WITH THE WHOLE CAPS THING!

BRIANSTINYREEF

sorry guys about the caps when im at work our network only works in caps mode i cant uncap it. hence thats why i m shouting follw?

ill try to only post from home i guess.. if peopel are botherd by it

i see in your sig that you have a prizm. if it is turned up too high they can produce micro bubbles. try turning the prizm down some.

hey buddy, i was just teasing about the all-caps thing. but seriously, if only you could hear the voice that takes over in my head when i read what you write (when it's got the caps lock on)

Archived