Coral Vue Hydros

Setting up a 5.5g nano

junglejim83

i broke down the tank at school. I decided to do this b/c my dorm at school is locked up for break (a month with no access to my tank) and somehow i got responsible. weird huh? Actually this was the first time in my life that i wasnt the grim reaper of the pet world, I had done everything right this time so wasnt gonna screw it up. Alright, so i broke down my 10g tank with the really cool DYI refuge(I'll hav pics up after break) and gave the live stock to a buddy on the site. However, he was not able to take my clown and i couldnt come to grips with giving it a lfs for credit (i guess i got attached:*( lol), so i bought a 5.5 g to keep him in, and then i figured why dont i just make it a 5.5g nano. So anyway here are my plans. I'm gonna keep the one clown, about an inch long. and use a 90gph hob for circualtion. For lighting I'm gonna make a hoodand put on of my 36 w pc across diagonally. Anyway, what would i do differently for a tiny setup such as this, or is it the same process as a 10g?

Jim

P.S. sorry for just saying alot of nothing

Archived