Pod Your Reef

diy top off for 7 gallon nano

BRIANSTINYREEF

BRIANSTINYREEF

anyone have links to pics or comapnies that i could buy a cheap top off kit to keep my tank filled? so i dont have to add water the oldf ashioned way lol

thanks

Cameron aka Physh1, a board member, makes and sells top off switches, I don't have one myself but I plan to.

Should be a thread in the Classifieds section.

Salim

btw - If you would have done a search this would have been much easier.

Buy one from Physh1. I did, and it has kept me in the hobby. I couldn't go out of town w/o a meltdown, now I head out for days on end and the tank is fine.

i'll quadruple recommend physh. i just rec'd two units from him. very professionally done too, multiple QC tests and everything! i wish my guys did the same in my company. :

i hooked up one to my main tank in literally five minutes and it only took that long because i'm a diy moron. X) working beautifully! now it's one less maintenance task to worry about. :happy:

the second one's going on the new office semi-nano (15H).

of course it's early but so far cameron's units are one of the best buys i ever made in the hobby. should've got it months ago. X)

thanks, cameron! :)

Wow guys....thanks for the compliments. I'm glad my little DIY yourself project has helped so many of you guys out. I know I hated adding makeup water to my tanks....especially when they woke me up at 3 in the morningzzz :

Cameron

Archived