Cultivated Reef

My NC12, what do you guys think?

tito7744

My first time posting pics. This is my 3 month old NC12 DX. I wanted to see what do you guys think?

Upgrades:

3.24 lightings w/ actinic blue (nanocustoms)

ICA chiller (nanotuners)

Maxi jet 900 w/ hydor flow

R2 moonlights

Livestocks:

2 clowns

1 twin spotted goby

cleaner shrimp

10 astrea snails (5 is in the back)

about 10 nass. snails

4 hermits

Corals:

Zoos, green brain, GSP, mushrooms, acropora, plate coral, fox coral, candy canes etc..

[/img]

[/img]

IMG_0016.jpg

Thanks guys! Only 2 clowns and 1 twin spotted goby. Im planning on peeling some GSP off and adding more colorful zoos or something else. My GSP has been growing rapidly and it already stung my green brain. I moved the brain toward the middle so it wont touch anything. Do you guys recommend any other different type of corals?

I was thinking about ricordias , but i also heard they were expensive. I couldnt find any for a good price. They were around $30 - $40. Do you (NanoBob) or anyone know the specs of ricordias? where to place them and feed them?

I dont really know how much LR i have in there. I just kinda bought LR and locate it in the NC until i was happy with the setup. I have about 1 inch of LS in there (one bag at the LFS).

How would i know the difference between the ricordia and filly mushrooms? They all look the same.

Thanks reef'n ale. By the way, i want to get rid of my frogspawn. Anyone wants to trade for anyother type (zoos,mushrooms, etc) Anything? The frogspawn stung a couple of my mushrooms and zoos the other day. I was ####ed. Anything to trade. Anyone? Im in so. cal ,westminster.

I was thinking about some ricordia but they are so expesive for the ones i like. Soon, probably i will pick up some blue zoos and nice lookin ricordias. I want to keep it nice and elegant, not too much corals crammed in one cube.

The acro is doing great, very hardy coral. Grows very quick!

Archived