Coral Vue Hydros

Hydor Flo???

jc9394

ebzhighestbidder

I had that problem with my gf's 12g dx, the rubberfitting fits but it is not tight. What i ended up doing was supergluing the ruber fitting to the NC outlet while i was doing a waterchange. Works like a charm.

Originally posted by ebzhighestbidder

I had that problem with my gf's 12g dx, the rubberfitting fits but it is not tight. What i ended up doing was supergluing the ruber fitting to the NC outlet while i was doing a waterchange. Works like a charm.

I second that! Exactly what i did!

Originally posted by asiankidd2

im afraid of super glue as its toxic, and electrical tape gets nasty when it gets wet and old, i used 1 black zip tie very snug

to be 100% safe, you can use same glue thats used for attaching frags like SeanB said. Make sure, somewhere in the glue packaging says, "CYANOACRYLATE". They are completely safe for the reef tank. Try to get gel version so its easier to manage.

Good tip on the gel. I'd get a name brand too. I bought the generic gel from the $ store and ended up covering a good portion of a monti-cap frag with glue when it shot out like water. Arrrgh!

Originally posted by SeanB

Good tip on the gel.  I'd get a name brand too.  I bought the generic gel from the $ store and ended up covering a good portion of a monti-cap frag with glue when it shot out like water. Arrrgh!

LOL that sucks. Anyways, I think you don't need to go for brand name so much as long as its gel type glue with cyanoacrylate as its main ingredient. This is gel I use and it workds REALLY well.

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/m...egory_Code=Glue

Archived