SaltCritters.com

Button polyp? Tulip nem?

paco1l1d

Well I tried again to no luck. the pics are in my gallery If you would like to see, the color is a little off, the tenticles are green w/ red/pink tips. They are about the size of a quarter when they aren't splitting. The reproduce by budding and spliting, the bud you can see in the pic. Hope that helps.

They're soft but kind of leathery, right, not super-squishy? Hard to tell from the pic (I really need glasses), but they're either protopalythoa/palythoa or rock anemones. Darn, my eyes suck!

EDIT: Looked again, lookin' like the latter. (Anemones)

Protopalythoas.

Just for the record. THat MORON on ebay who sells "tulip anemones"?

IS SELLING MAJANO PEST ANEMONES!!!

There is no such thing as a tulip anemone. He made it up to rip you off.

Thanks guys, just so you know I did not buy them they came as a hitchhiker on a Xenia rock. I had begun to wonder if they were anemones based of the fack that they got so big and don't form a mat just individial polyps. Still cool though.

RMM, there's now around a dozen sellers on Ebay selling MAJANO anemones as "tulips"! Yargh! Hehe...And they SELL! :bling:

OH My god!

I am cashing in!

NOT!!!

I started an auction that was nothing but a warning to all about them about a month ago or more?

They all quite selling them shortly after thatr and looks like they are back for more!

Might have to do it again!

Archived