ReefCleaners.org

10G Via Aqua!!!

bigboy

This is my first Nano tank and hate to sell it but I have to. I just filled it up again and just put some base and aragocrete rocks and some live sand. This is a Via Aqua tank with 2 X 18W PC and a whisper HOB filter. This tank has been set up for a month now, corals are: Colt coral, bubble coral, a ricordia, a toadstool, star polyps, xenia, a couple of button polyps, purple gorgonian and a flower anemone. It has an undergravel filter but it sucks. I would like to get about a $170 or make me an offer I can't refuse. I bought this tank for I think $169.99. Locals only Pls. Located at Modesto, CA. Thanks.

BigBoy:

I am in LA and would love to have it but you know why...

I have a question for you though. Where did you got this entire setup? How did you build it? Specially the lighting. I liked it...

Thanks

I would LOVE to buy this reef from you. But, I'm out of a job right now and my wife would string me up if I bought a new aquarium. :( Good luck!

PS - If you're moving or something and you need someone to watch the tank while you try and sell it, just let me know. I'm game.

Archived