Innovative Marine Aquariums

Need hlp picking a tnak

grouper88

Hi all.

i have wanted to get a nano for a long time now and i need hlp on making a decision. I was going to get a nano cube 12 gal but they are way out of my price range for now (so if ne one knows where to get a cheap one or os selling one for cheap plz PM me). i can afford a 6al but i really wanted the 12gal, could anyone hlp me out. my basic questions is what will i need to buy other than water salt mix LR...LS and fish?also i wanted to have a few shrooms and mabey a anemone for my clown fish so what type of light do i need or is the stock light enough.......

Thanks for any hlp and good aquaculturing to everyone.

If you want something cheap go to walmart and buy a 5 gallon mini bow. Then you can buy a screw in powercompact for the light fixture for like $10 so you will have a tank for around $44. Then just buy sand, water, and a piece of live rock.

I have a 12g nano I could sell you, however I'm not sure how they do with shipping. If interested, it could take awhile since I have to

wait until I install new carpet and set up a different tank. Prob a few months, the nano is only 8 mths old.

Archived