Innovative Marine Aquariums

New Zoo's

SoS

Got my shipment from Logical Reef today. Not exactely sure what I'm going to do with them yet.

A001A%20011.jpg

The ones below are awesome He's right the picture doesn't do them justice.

A001A%20006.jpg

And my free Zoo's for being the first person ever to order correctly. I RULE!!!

logreefZOOs007.jpg

maybe chris (with your help SoS) can put together a tutorial page on how to properly order from bryan! you know like a newbie thing, it could be right after "cycling and maintenance" and before "upgrading to a larger tank" :D

last time i ordered from bryan i got a few free shrooms because he liked my font. there's always some reason. it's all a ruse though. he's like a drug dealer (not..."he is a drug dealer"), give you a lil taste, get you coming back for more.

PS is that second pic the "funky mint"? love the funky mint!

Hey SOS! Glad they are settling in for you. That bonus piece will be sweet, it's that nice green orange...but oh that pic makes it look anemic :P And someday I'll figure out how to use my camera and get some better pics as well on my site...I never can capture the clarity.

Thanks again, keep me posted how they progress for you.

And no matter what Twins said I never gave away shrooms because I liked his font !

:D

Peace guys, catch ya soon, Bryan

My camera is awful and that's a few hours after they where put in there. There doing much better now. I just need to get some good rock for them to grow out on.

Archived