Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bryan at Logical Reef has done it again.

Crakeur

Just wanted to publicly thank Bryan for the package that arrived today. Awesome stuff and, once I do a water change tomorrow and fish out the little colony (old one) of zoos that fell into a crack I will take some pics and show off my goods.

One thing of note, Bryan, now fully aware of how special his goods are, has taken to packing them up tighter than the gold at Fort Knox. My wife thought someone sent me an organ donation with all the unwrapping that I had to endure.

heh... reputations suck huh reef d00ds :P

Bryan welcome to my realm. Hope you have rooom to expand opps and the cash to support props, its a battle fer the patient.

Anthony learned the hard way, now hees outie !

too bad.:D

Crak,

You'll find that Bryan's stuff is very hardy as well. A couple of polyps fell off during my shipment. I set them on a rock, and within three days they had attached to the rock. Two polyps are now six - BONUS!

I'm gonna start pimpin' my polyps....

this is my second shipment from said logical reef. I have one insane colony that is spreading like wild, the others are all over the tank. This new shipment contained one combo ricordia/zoo rock that, while a bit large in size, has insane colors. Another ricordia rock with gorgeous colors, one orange ricordia that has some blues and purples and a green ring around it's mouth and one funky green acro.

Bryan has outdone himself this time around. I will probably need to find better placement for the large rocks that contain the ricordia colony and the ric/zoo combo but they are looking good where they are so I might just let them be. Pics will come tomorrow or Thurs.

And Dave, good to see you back. Wasn't the same for that whole 24 hour self imposed exile.

Man o' man, you send a guy the smallest rock you have and he complains it too big! :P

Glad you're happy Crak, I figured the way things were going for you that you would enjoy a little gift.

mental note- must remember these guys have very small tanks :)

Peace, Bryan

If I order from you do I have to kliss your ass like everyone else?

I mean come on, how many asses do I has to kiss! to get a desentlooking reef. I'm sick o all these commie fascist pinkos.

lol! Yes! Yes you do!:D

j/k, it's a very small percentage of those who buy from me that take the time to post feedback, most just email my kisses :)

Peace, Bryan

My tank is so small, small is a compliment. Oh, wait that's my di.. never mind.

T, you don't have to kiss Bryan's ass, you can kiss mine and I will pass along the kiss up to Bryan.

As for the size of the rock, they work in the tank but the reason I said they were big is because I was cursed with three huge rocks when I ordered my live rock (stupid me, didn't specify what I needed) so any rock larger than a quarter is a pain in the ass that T will be kissing. At least the kissing might make my pain feel better.

Bryan the bag labelled funky morphs made me laugh. This morning I caught a glimpse of the shrooms on my way to the doctor and funky is an excellent description. Very funky indeed.

hehe, if there was an award for Best Sense of Humor in the BB world...this place would win hands down ! :)

oh wait, you weren't joking were you?;)

Peace, Bryan

yeah I actually have mono. It is preatty much all gone.

I Want to make an order some time soon. If there is any one in the New York area that wants to do an order together so we can save money on the shipping I would love to organize somthing. also if we do an order together we will beable to frag off each other.

Archived