Coral Vue Hydros

where are all the hoods from cracked ncs?

embryoguy

with all the cracked nanocubes out there. im surprised there are not more people selling there hoods. what are people doing with these cracked nc hoods? i need parts as im sure many others do also that have done modifications.

Heck I would like to get an entire cracked nc24 tank with hood to make a dart frog terrarium, especially if the crack is in the back glass or very small.

PM me if you want to get rid of yours.

Rick

shao-lin nano

I've got a '04 24g shell. it's all cut up and has holes here and there. the structure is still good. also got the heat shield/reflector and splashguard both in good shape if anyone wants them PM me.

no one else with nano cube hoods laying around?> for all the cracked tanks, i thought this thread would flood the forum.

what are people doing with there spare hoods than?

I've got 2 tanks and 3 hoods right now.

24DF tank has micro cracks near the top of the tank, it has the original 24DF Hood - splash guard doesn't cover the fans.

I'm keeping the 2005 24G Tank and Hood that goes with it. I've been water testing all summer long, probably going to transfer everything out of the 24DF into this tank within the next couple of weeks.

I also have a 2005 24G Hood - splach guard completely covers the fans. I cut a hole in the splash guard for an ICA. I was going to use this hood with one of Chris' Acrylic tanks to put my system back in my Office. Since it looks like the Acrylic Tanks are going to be expensive, I guess I can get rid of this hood.

Once I get my tank moved over, I will also have an extra stand to get rid of.

So here's a summary of what I'll be looking to get rid of -

1 24DF Hood

1 2005 24G Hood (with hole cut in Splash Guard for ICA)

1 24G Stand

Anyone who is interested, please PM me.

Cheers -

sNEIRBO

Archived