SaltCritters.com

My Office 2.5G updated Pics...

OxInYourBox

Well I tried my luck at fraggin my kenya tree leathers and all has come out well. From fragging 3 pinkie length stalks I got 12 frags varying in size (man once they close up it's hard to tell how large or small they are). Some have taken up residence on various pieces of rock (superglue alone WON'T work) and some on substrate and then I move them to some LR rubble for them to attach to. My GSP are starting to grow a bit more as well. I'm hitting the LFS this week for a xmas treat of xenia and hopefully some more polyps for the 2.5 as I just dropped some $$$ on my 10G and the 2.5 needs some love lol. On to the pics and please pardon the corraline on the tank:

Front shot-

12-16-02-Front.jpg

Left "forest" shot (the zoo rock's other side is completely covered in zoos however I like seeing the green button polyp come out to play)-

12-16-02-LeftForest.jpg

Right "forest" shot with the shroom 3 times it's original size-

12-16-02-RightForest.jpg

Until next time...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Korbin. It got a little crowded in the tank so I took some frags to my LFS and picked up a frag of Zenia. Hopefully it takes over my tank soon :) Once something get's too large (which is fairly easy in a 2.5G tank :)) I'll either frag it, trade it, or take it home to my 10G or new Alife(updated pics of both coming tonight-nothing special yet ;)).

Here's some new pics:

Frontal shot no nudity-

12-26-02-Front.jpg

Button Polyps (free so I had to take them :))-

12-26-02-ButtonPolyps.jpg

Some Xenia Capnella action shots-

12-26-02-XeniaCapnella.jpg

Some more Xenia shots (had this for all of 6 days and it is growing and new branches are appearing)

12-26-02-XeniaLeft2.jpg

I'm at work bored so all I can do is watch the pulsing :)

a week ago I had a dream about your tank. everyone was like "have you seen oxinyourboxes reef?" When I woke up I was like WTF?!?!?!?! it was like beatle mania, only without beatles and with your reef and the giant rock in it.

Originally posted by tgrupert

a week ago I had a dream about your tank.  everyone was like "have you seen oxinyourboxes reef?"  When I woke up I was like WTF?!?!?!?!  it was like beatle mania, only without beatles and with your reef and the giant rock in it.

ROFLMAO :D

Archived