inTank Media Baskets

Evil 12g Cube DX

SuperPuffer

Grrrr.... I got my 12g nano cube today. Guess what? One word; cracked!!!! Why me!?

I was so excited to get it. I opened it up, it looked perfect, no cracks. But after a few minutes of looking at it, I noticed a HUGE crack spreading in several directions in the sump (or whatever u call it). Why? Oh why oh why oh why!

I was wondering if I could maybe do without the sump and seal it off at all of the openings and use and a submergable filter. Could this work? I dont want to send it back only to recieve an even worsely cracked one (bad grammar I know).

This is so discouraging. I was blinded by my desire for a cube. Don't get one! I'm warning u. Look at the facts, they suck. And I got it off of ebay too... X)

Oh well, what do u guys think i shoud do??? :*(

i'll put some pics up in a bit...

burtbollinger

you should not have gotten it online...for all the reading you did, you didn't catch that one? Its worth the extra money to get it from a LFS, and if its cracked you can just take it back.

I know i shouldn't have gotten one online... I did it anyway:blush: They only have the original cube at my lfs... oh well, hopefully the next one won't be cracked.

Archived