Coral Vue Hydros

ick again!!!!!

driftfc

after losing my adult sebae clown to ick infesting its gills, i quarantined the rest of the fish for 6 weeks with hypo and garlic guard and all seemed good so i bought two new juvenile sebaes two weeks ago and quarantined them. so i added them to the main tank teo days ago and now the new sebaes are showing signs of ick, so it looks like i'll be setting iup another tank again. also if any one has every used kick ick, how did it work for you. thanks zack

and also my fish wont touch anything with garlic gaurd on it, i have f1 prime reef and and the reg kind of frozen food, they wont eat that stuff. the only thing they eat is f1 flake food and brine, mysis shrimp, any help wouild be greatly appreciated, this is starting to get aggrevating. i have no problems with any of my sifties or shrooms or zoos, actually anything other than fish i have no probs with but fish always give me a f!@#ing hard time. zack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crytocaryon can infest the gills, it usually does first.

Crypt is almost always stress induced. How the water qulaity? Temp of the water? Other inhabitants? Are you QT new fish?

Keep everything optimum and constant and the fish's immune system will take care of the probalems. Feeding varied food will help as well. If your fish aren't willing to eat almost anything you put in the tank, i'd try feeding them varied food and then try the garlic. or try not to 'drench' the food in garlic. they wont eat it is it's doesnt resemble real food.

GL

Archived