SaltCritters.com

What two day shipping means..........

FamousGuy

Say I order something on wednesday for 2nd day shipping..it should have been here by friday right? Well i just checked the tracking and the thing was sent wednesday alright....and is scheduled to arrive here tuesday........thank god it wasnt something living, this makes me not wanna order any livestock online

Originally posted by tinyreef

wednesday shipping and tuesday receipt equals free shipping. X)

cha-ching.....refund. I hate it when that happens. I've ordered quite a few things overnight or 2nd day (not livestock BTW) and it'll be shipped late or by ground. The whole point of these options is getting your stuff fast if you need it.

I ordered some parts for my truck a couple of weeks back and needed them to finish up a upgrade I was working on so I requested overnight shipping. They charged me overnight and I got it a week later. I called them and asked them why they didn't bother to follow my request to ship it overnight BUT to charge me for it and they said "well we didn't think you wanted it that fast". ::

Duh......sorry......had to vent

Cameron

Originally posted by Physh1

I ordered some parts for my truck a couple of weeks back and needed them to finish up a upgrade I was working on so I requested overnight shipping.  They charged me overnight and I got it a week later.  I called them and asked them why they didn't bother to follow my request to ship it overnight BUT to charge me for it and they said "well we didn't think you wanted it that fast". ::

Duh......sorry......had to vent

Cameron

Dude. I hope you demanded and got a refund on the shipping you paid. Business is business.

My very first live rock/sand shipment never made it (thank you, Fedex). What really ticks me off is they gave me the run-around for two days until they finally admitted it was lost. Someone got a scary, smelly mess when they opened it.

I live in Canada, just out side of Vancouver (thats on the west coast incase you didn't know). I ordered some fish from a breeder back east in the US and had them shipped O/N to Blaine... 2 1/2 hours north of Seattle. Turns out NO one ships over night to Blaine so they were shipped thursday and arrived monday, fish were alive and well and rather hungry, not to mention lucky.

Originally posted by Pikelet

Dude.  I hope you demanded and got a refund on the shipping you paid.  Business is business.

Yeah I did. They weren't happy about it. In fact, at first they even told me they didn't charge me overnight......they were just all goofed up.....I was nice an polite and then had to be mean to get my cash. If they didn't do it I'd just cancel the credit card purchase:P.

Cameron

i hate it when someone screws up and don't just fess up to it. i mean you're not taking their money, they didn't do what was required for them to earn it! (i.e. shipping it overnite) they probably b!tched and moaned about the regular freight but too bad, it's a screw up.

when i screw up, i pay. end of story. be a man and suck it up. i'd rather be able to sleep with myself than have an extra dollar in my friggin pocket anyday. plus the fact you had to get nasty to get them motivated, that's just wrong. (of them) sheesh!

Archived